Are you a freelance translator interested in cooperation with AdHoc Translations? We are always on the look-out for new partnerships.
Why work with AdHoc Translations?
- We have a very friendly and professional Project Management Team
- We have Vendor Management dedicated to our relationships with freelancers and here to answer any queries and concerns
- We work with Plunet Translation Management System (TMS) ensuring efficient handling of projects, easy invoicing and efficient and timely payments
- We understand the importance of cash-flow to freelancers and take timely and accurate payments very seriously. Errors happen extremely rarely and are addressed immediately as top priority
- We seek to provide feedback to our vendors as much as possible
- We have a scheme to reward our preferred vendors – read more here!
See what our vendors have to say about us here
How to start working with AdHoc Translations?
- Easy! Please download this form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the documents listed in the form. Please note that any applications without complete information will not be processed!
- The Vendor Management will get back to you once your information is processed and inform you if we will be able to cooperate.
What else do I need to know about working with AdHoc Translations?
Once you are enrolled in our database, you will receive a confirmation email which contains your login to our TMS and all the information you will need, but if you would like to have a look before deciding about our cooperation: