Wir suchen immer engagierte, kompetente Mitarbeiterinnen und Mitarbeiter;
Einfach „Offene Stellen“ anklicken – vielleicht ist ja Ihr Profil gefragt.
AdHoc Translations is looking for a Swedish-speaking Project Manager
If you are passionate about language, structured, proactive and if you enjoy a dynamic working day, then the role of Project Manager/Account Manager at Adhoc Translations is a great opportunity for you.
You will be working from our office in Vesterbro, Copenhagen, and you will collaborate with our team of Project Managers in Denmark, Germany and India. You will be managing the daily localisation and translation projects coming in from our Swedish and international clients from A to Z. This includes everything from file preparation, setting up orders, sending and following up on quotes, contacting translators to status calls with clients and client meetings. You will be handling many different translation projects from short marketing texts that need translation in to one language, to big, long-term projects into several languages. Your role is to connect the dots with the many different projects coming in every day.
- Managing a portfolio of Swedish and international B2B clients, including identifying their needs and requirements and offering innovative solutions tailored to their specific needs.
- High-level management of all kinds of large and small translation and localisation projects from the quote stage to delivery to the client.
- Following up with our clients through status calls and meetings to make sure our clients get the best possible service.
- Developing project plans and workflows, making sure all deliveries are on time, on budget and of the highest quality.
Personal and professional qualifications:
- Relevant documented education within linguistics, international business communications, business administrations or the like.
- Excellent communication skills: fluent or native speaker of Swedish (spoken and written) and fluent in English and/or Danish.
- Ability to prioritise effectively when managing multiple projects and stakeholders at the same time – ensuring that projects are delivered on time and within the defined budget. You need to enjoy multi-tasking!
- You take responsibility and have excellent problem solving skills.
- Passionate about delivering the best possible service to our clients.
- Maintaining your sense of humor under all circumstances.
Join the AdHoc Team!
At AdHoc Translations, we always strive to offer unique and tailored solutions tailored to each industry, client and project. We have more than 25 years of experience within the industry, and we are renowned for delivering excellent customer service and high quality translations by using cutting edge technology. We offer a dynamic workday with skilled colleagues in an informal atmosphere where ideas and initiatives for improvement of working procedures and how to grow the business are highly appreciated.
Please send your CV and application to HR@adhoc-translations.com with the subject line „Swedish -speaking Project Manager“. We process applications on a continuous basis and close the job opening once the right candidate has been found. For additional information, please contact Line Lenander Ægidius 20 48 12 11.