Wir suchen immer engagierte, kompetente Mitarbeiterinnen und Mitarbeiter;
Einfach „Offene Stellen“ anklicken – vielleicht ist ja Ihr Profil gefragt.
AdHoc Translations is looking for a business driven CTO
Do you have a passion for language and technology and are you driven and motivated by providing technical solutions to a large portfolio of customers globally? Then the position as CTO at AdHoc Translations might just be something for you.
We are looking for a person with excellent technical skills who wishes to apply his/her specialist knowledge to help AdHoc Translations reach new heights in language technology. The successful candidate will be working with everything from translation tools (CAT tools), translation platforms (TMS systems), machine translation, software integrations with our customers’ systems and other solutions and technologies that can help optimise our processes and offer our customers the best possible language technology solutions.
This is a new position and is perfect for you if you want to take responsibility and help set the course in a rapidly growing industry. You must keep abreast of developments and have an inquisitive mind to stay on top of new trends in the area.
You will be working closely together with our project managers and sales staff, and you will be in direct contact with our customers when it comes to language technology. Your primary role will be to train our internal team in how they best manage the various systems, to guide our customers in using the best language technology solutions, to implement the solutions with our customers and teach our customers how to use them and to find interesting partners and software solutions so that we can continue to expand our range of language technology offers.
Areas of responsibility:
- Guiding internal and external teams and customers in the use of our technical solutions and integrations.
- Supporting internal and external teams in case of technical problems with the use of our language technology tools.
- Guiding existing and potential customers in finding the language technology solutions that best meet their needs.
- Realising customised solutions (CAT tools, machine translation, integrations, etc.).
- Creating user-defined file types to customers and software-integration solutions.
- Engaging in close cooperation with the project manager team to handle complex file types.
- Cooperating with external technology partners and suppliers.
- Developing new software solutions and other language technology offers.
- Taking responsibility for various IT projects, e.g. in machine translation (MT).
- Analysing and studying existing solutions in the market.
Personal and professional qualifications:
- Relevant degree in IT, preferably in computational linguistics, software localisation or information science and language technology.
- Experience from the translation industry is mandatory.
- Practical and methodical knowledge of CAT tools (Memsource, SDL Trados Studio, etc.) mandatory.
- Practical and methodical knowledge of TMS systems (Plunet etc.) is mandatory.
- Practical and methodical knowledge of machine translation.
- Good communication skills and English at a high level.
- Service-minded and customer-oriented.
- Good at taking responsibility and trouble-shooting.
- Positive attitude.
Join the AdHoc Translations team!
AdHoc Translations is a modern translation agency located in the heart of Vesterbro, Copenhagen, in bright and inviting offices offering a spectacular view of the Copenhagen skyline. We also have departments in India and Germany and are currently exploring new markets.
We offer a dynamic work day together with professional colleagues in an informal atmosphere where we value good ideas and initiatives so that we can develop each other’s skills and jointly contribute to the company’s continued growth.
To apply for the position, please send your CV and application to HR@adhoc-translations.com stating ‘CTO’ in the subject line. We will conduct interviews on an ongoing basis and will complete the recruitment process once we have found the right candidate.
If you have any questions about the position, please do not hesitate to contact Jesper Nielsen on tel. +45 41 74 01 91.